Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Movie Spotlight: "Video Girl" Starring and Co-Produced by Meagan Good


Rarely do I get the time to sit and watch a movie and pay attention to it. Nowadays I'm doing 50 million things and focused on everything except relaxing and enjoy the movie for what it is. However, last night I got the time to actually sit and watch my girl Meagan Good's new movie- which aired on BET, "Video Girl". I won't dig into too many details about it because I'm sure they'll air it again, by I can say it was not what I expected. Meagan hasn't had any substantial starring roles since her childhood/teenage acting days if I'm not mistaken- so the change up and seeing her star in a movie she also co-produced was great. I enjoyed it, although I felt the acting could've been better, but I got the message- and I hope alot of females whom wish to take the career path of a Model/Video Vixen etc. do as well. I hope it goes to DVD, as I will be buying it asap.

check below for more information

Synopsis: "Meagan Good is set to star in a new film entitled “Video Girl” where she plays a regular girl with dreams of seeing her name in lights and being on the big screen. She then meets a man who helps her become famous and becomes one of the most sought after video girls in the game, gets hooked on drugs and looses herself in the business. Meagan told Vibe magazine that this movie is “not the Karrine Steffans story." Featuring Haylie Duff, Ruby Dee, Lisa Raye, Adam Senn, Paul Ben Victor, Melyssa Ford, Bun B, Bobby Valentino, Hoobastank, Juelz Santana, Max Minelli, Webbie, Esther Baxter, Suelyn Medeiros, Angela Lola Luv and many more...Originally found on hellobeautiful.com

No comments:

Post a Comment