Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hairapy SPECIAL EDITION: SECRET HAIR OF THE STARS " Indique Hair"

Here's the link to the website: 
The Beautiful Angela Simmons, Wearing her Signature LONG Mane,
This Hair is PURE Wavy and a CRAZZZYY 30in, YES 30in

Emily Bustamente Rockin the PURE Wavy (Straight)
So while browsing Youtube as I regularly do in order to get up on the latest hair crazes, I came across a video about Indique Hair, it was a customer review where the young woman had about 20’ inch of their Relaxed Straight hair in a Dark Brown color installed (unfor. I didn’t save the video to my favorites). Blogger Necole Bitchie featured them on her site a few weeks later and I became more interested, I wanted to know more about this hair, cuz HAIR IS MY PASSION- it allows me to express myself even when i'm intensely shy. I went to their site, to see more than I expected. they offer MANY hair types (Relaxed Straight, Body Wave, Pure Wavy etc.)  they offer ounces, survival kits, Pony Tails, Bangs, I-Tips, Lacefronts/Full Lace, Fishnets, and more recently clips-ins. the most important point i want to stress about them is that their hair is 100% virgin human hair that is natural and of the highest quality. on an educational note, this is the best hair on the market right now- Virgin hair means just that, untouched, no chemicals, and the cuticle is fully intact. their prices ain't too bad either, the highest item i'm seen was around 400 something, but that is the survival kit, which includes  
10" Relaxed Straight Bang
16" Relaxed Straight Fishnet
 18" Relaxed Straight Pony Tail
1 Bottle Limited Edition Indique Pink Nail Polish by Ginger + Liz Colour Collection
and of course, the Lace Fronts/ Full Lace and Frontals are EXPENSIVE as hell!!!! but hey, if you got it more power to you. I'm looking at the Fishnet, but I'm going to wait until someone posts a review on it on YT. I'm also looking at the Clip-Ins. Peep this Video:


Reading and clicking I found out that MANY celebs rock Indique hair; Check Below:
Cassie Rockin the PURE Wavy



                                                    
                                                       Chrissy Lampkin Rockin the Studio Fishnet
 

Olivia Rockin the Pure Straight/Wavy

Jilly from Philly Rockin PURE Curly, BOUNCE Coil Curl

to view more celebe's who rock Indique, Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment