Monday, October 10, 2011

Daily Quote 10.10.2011

Today's quote comes in an interview from Speak of the Devil, Ms. Meagan Good; who'll be appearing on the cover of November 2011 Sister 2 Sister. be sure to pick it up on newstands.

While it seems a lot of single women are on the hunt for a good man these days, Meagan Good said she’s not in a rush to find her Mr. Right.
Why not?
She’s focused on her career and, more importantly, her relationship with God.
The Think Like a Man actress told S2S Publisher Jamie Foster Brown that the next man she dates is going to be her hubby.
Read their exchange below.
***
Jamie: Are you going to be able to find somebody, you think?
Meagan: I’m not in a rush.
Jamie: No, I’m saying have you been seeing anyone?
Meagan: I met someone special, but you know what? I’m so in love with God right now. I’m focused on being married to God.
Jamie: Okay now, you’re like the third or fourth girl to tell me that. “I am God’s girlfriend.” So I said you can’t cheat on Him. (laughs) I told my girlfriend—
Meagan: I’m not! I’m celibate!

Jamie:
Oh okay. You can’t be God’s girlfriend and when you meet a guy you say, “Okay, God, step aside.” (laughs)
Meagan: No, the next guy I meet is my husband, and I already talked to God about that. I was like, “Check this out, Lord, I know what you want for me.” And He really wants a man that has completely sold out for Christ for me, who can help me improve and be better than I am. So I know exactly what He wants for me and I don’t know if I have already found it. It’s quite possible that I may have, but I am so not in a rush for anything. I am in a rush to focus on Him right now.

Jamie:
When you say focus on Him, you read the Bible a lot?
Meagan: Every single day for the past three-and-a-half years; every day without fail.

Check out the entire interview in the November 2011 issue of Sister 2 Sister.

found via: Meagan Good "Im So In Love with God"

No comments:

Post a Comment