Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Someday....

I wanna walk with you, follow in your footsteps
Talk with you to find out where my good's kept
I been gone away from home for so long
Seems like everything I try to do without you go wrong
I'm confused about a lot of things, but not with my fate
So I'm depending on your holy ghost to guide me the way
See I'm a sinner in the 3rd degree
Ain't afraid to admit it, scause I seen niggas worse than me
Who am I to judge a man when I'm a man myself
In the dark, trying to get me some help
I went from pawn to king, king back to pawn
Doing my best to try to ease out the storm
I know that every tunnel's got an end and a light
And I prepared a new beginning in Christ
My life is like a jigsaw dulling in time
And as I'm thumbing through this jigsaw puzzle of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment