Thursday, January 13, 2011

Never Satisfied

Death and Destruction are never satisfied, and neither are the eyes of man
Proverbs 27:20

It amazes me how people stone those whom are NEVER SATISFIED. here's something to meditate on, i am CONTENT with my life, God's hand is guiding me on this journey, i'm gaining more knowledge everyday!~I'm never satisfied with what i know. I attempt to do new things everyday, experience a new feeling, a new thought, a new direction~ i'm never satisfied with my present, because i know that God is working in me. I hunger for a better life, a better career, a better education, a better relationship!~I'm never satisfied because I know that where i stand right now is only temporary. What looks impossible to you- is possible to me because I know how God works. I'm down when i'm down, I feel depressed, oh yeah I'm not saying I'm Perfect- all this proves that I'm hungry- maintaining my humbleness- but i know that too is only temporary. Don't judge me because i require alot more than what your used to; i deserve what i know i do, i'm gonna be better, wiser, more appreciative and a strong woman in god.

if that all means i'm never satisfied....so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment