Monday, January 31, 2011

el judas femenino- The Female Judas

Do you know the story of “Judas”?
 According to the New Testament, he was one of the twelve apostles of Jesus who betrayed him and led him into the hands of the chief priests for his murder. Speculation surrounds his reasons for doing so, but basically he was one of Jesus’s right hands, whom betrayed him. Knowing this when and if I refer to someone as “Judas” I don’t use the term lightly.

I’ve always been a person who’s been very explicit when picking and choosing “friends”, Im a very private person so to open up to someone, it takes ALOT; it seems all my life I’ve dealt with issues surrounding trust, loyalty, and genuine happiness when it comes to people I call my friend, I’ve found out that the problem lies within me, and I’m doing what I can to correct it. So, it’s with deep regret that I recognize my Judas, but I also feel it necessary to clear my conscience and express my misfortune; hopefully this will help someone else who might be dealing with a disloyal, untrustworthy, betraying “friend”.

You know what you’ve done, all you said, all the things you done/did. Your real funny!- smile in my face, talk BIG behind my back- yetinstill, you never once approach me directly. You send subliminal messages instead, you like that right??? Well here’s one for you.

IM PRAYING FOR YOU
whatever I could think of to get back at you, cannot compare to what life has in store for you. I’m praying that you wake up, and stop claiming the victim role in every situation. God needs to do work in you, stop being stubborn and let him do what he do man.

I don’t have to spread your business around, talk about what you told me in secret. I’M BIGGER THAN THAT. Instead, I use my mouth to speak faith and diligence in prayer- because I believe you truly are a miss-guided soul as we all are and are in need of divine intervention.
You might say I’m judging? I say I’m stating the facts.

You must’ve thought I was gonna vent and spread all your business out there, clearly you don’t know me.
The next time you encounter negativity and adversity. TAKE THE HIGH ROAD. Stooping to the level of ignorance and immaturity only allows that person a victory in their mind. Confuse them and allow nature to take it’s course.


You’ll be glad you did….

No comments:

Post a Comment