Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Music Interlude "Hold On (Change is Coming)"- Sounds of Blackness

as if you cannot tell, i'm going through somethings right now; the devil and his followers got my back up against the wall, and although my lord is my sword and shield; my rock! i still feel the pressure, i still feel the pain, i still cry at times, but you know what..i'm gonna hold on to my faith, a change is coming, and i'm gonna be a better woman as i go thru this #believethat....check out what my friend posted on fb with this videoA (( CHANGE IS ON THE WAY )) I'M SO GLAD THAT OUR STRUGGLES, THEY WON'T LAST ALWAYS! I'M SO GLAD THAT THIS PAIN... IT WON'T LAST ALWAYS! FOR THOSE ARE GOING THROUGH... WE MAY BE DOWN TODAY... BUT THE JOY OF THE LORD! COMES IN THE MORNING.... I CAN FEEL A CHANGE... MY GOD! MY GOD! A CHANGE IS ON THE WAY IN 2011 AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment