Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Music Interlude Marsha Ambrosius – Far Away


Youtube Comments:
“Touching video. It shows that no one should be judged, persecuted, or be criticized for being gay. I’m not gay, but I do think gay people should have the same rights as straight people because at the end of the day, it really is the same thing, which is LOVE and LOVE doesn’t see gender. LOVE doesn’t discriminate, LOVE doesn’t persecute and LOVE doesn’t criticize. She’s bringing the reality in front of our eyes.”

Now since the saying goes God is Love. I want you replace “Love” with God in the comment I just quoted. Makes sense? yeah.. thats my point.

This was so powerful. I think it's so sad that people are persecuted because of their sexuality. You don't persecute smokers, do you? You don't persecute drinkers, do you? You don't persecute promiscuous people, you even applaud men for it! Why should someone's life be in physical danger because of what THEY practice in THEIR bedroom? I'm straight, but I think people have Human right, to love whoever they want. I'm a Christian, I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's a PERSONAL choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment