Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 01.01.11

MAMA I MADE IT!

HE didn't have to, but he allowed me and my family to enter into another year, I'm grateful for that and blessed to still be among the living. My heart is full today, so much on my mind- but I'm very excited, determined, and prepared for what this year has in store for me. This year I'll  turning 23, lord willing, and i'll be sure to see and experience somethings- both good and bad; and although at times I wonder if today's gonna be my last day, how I'm gonna go out- or what's going to happen to me period- I KNOW GOD GOT ME.

I hope the lord keeps you all.
may he continue to watch over you, do work in you, and bring you out to show your fullest potential.

i dedicate this song to myself- the world is yours!

in the words of my mom, it's about time i got on my p's and q's- and get my $hit together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment