Monday, January 3, 2011

i'm NOT perfect....

I'm damaged emotionally, mentally unstable at times.
I cry at thoughts of my past.
I'm afraid to move in a direction past my comfort zone.
I'm unsure at times if i'm making the right decisions.
I'm searching for someone to love me, when in reality alot of people do already.
I want false security, it's been proven to me it's unobtainable in human form.
I'm far from the best women to be in a serious relationship with.
I'm searching for that PERFECT job, which is a winless battle.
I'm fighting the war of heartache, wanting you to understand this pain.
I'm at times defeated in my mind- feel like I'm falling fast.
I'm lusting after money- knowing I'll never be satisfied with my accounts balance.
I'm running 100 miles an hr in the far right lane.
I'm hoping for understanding, wanting compassion, and needed comfort
I'm flirting with temptation
dancing with thoughts I shouldn't
mishandeling things I should be holding so dear.....
I'M NOT PERFECT....
BUT...

NONE OF THAT IS GOING TO HOLD ME DOWN.
I'm so much more than my faults.
I'm growing and maturing as a Woman.
Taking it day by day. I have the strength
I'm gaining momentum, I'm gaining knowledge.
I'M BREAKING THRU


Will you by on the ride? or will you leave like so many others have?
Either way, I put my life on it.
I'M GOING TO BE BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment