Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hairapy- HAIR COLOR!!!!!

I'm definitely an experienced Hair Colorist, HOWEVER, I AM NOT a professional and I will tell any and everybody, to get the best desired results, PLEASE go to a professional.

But alas, there are a few products that i use when i permenantly color my hair- that just might help someone out


ION Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color (two boxes in picture)

I use JET BLACK and this gets my hair the BLACKEST I've ever seen. it isn't harsh like other permanent colors, comes in liquid or creme and relatively cheap. 4.49 (without a beauty club card- SO GET ONE! for an even greater deal @ 3.99)

TO START- i begin with a GOOD washing, possibly with a good clarifyer- if not i tend to use the

Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment



Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LINK
After the treatment, I theroughly wash it out of my hair and continue with the color, my hair is naturally dark, think and long so i grab two boxes of color, and the 4 oz bottle of developer, which i add all of both into an applicator bottle (you may want to use the creme color if your utilizing a mixing bowel- i use an applicator bottle because i'm better able to determine where the color is going)

i normally let it sit for about 20-30 mins, but depending on how much is left in my hair from a previous application i wait 10-20 mins.

RINSE HAIR THEROUGHLY after color applies- i use

Ion Color Defense Shampoo 12 oz.




Ion Color Defense Shampoo  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LINK
it's a great shampoo, gently cleanses, moisturizes, and strengthens color-treated hair.


you might want to follow up after washing with a conditioner or a hot oil treatment- and follow up behind that with

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 6 oz.

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 6 oz.

this locks in hair color, moisture and shine.


BONUS:

FOR THOSE STUBBORN STAINS ON SKIN, FURNITURE ETC. I USE


Roux Clean Touch - Haircolor Stain Remover  

Roux Clean Touch - Haircolor Stain Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment