Monday, December 13, 2010

Absense Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...

As we embark on the holiday season, I can't help but be reminded of my Grandmother; Ms. Elizabeth Brown. As far as I know, she is still with us- but due to circumstances out of our control, will not speak to me or My Family. It hurts to know that the Woman responsibile for bringing one of my best friends into this world refuses to speak to her child- or her Grandchildren. I've reached out, I've prayed, I've sent cards, gifts, and just because notes- but she refuses to say anything to me- Noone understands what that does to me; i cannot go a day without thinking of her, if she's ok?- if she's taking care of herself?- is she financially stable?- but I realize, there's really nothing I can do about it besides pray. I pray that God speaks to her, and moves her back into our lives- Life is way too short to not speak with family- esp. over things that we don't have control over. I pray that no matter what happens- that she knows how much i love her, WE LOVE HER and miss her. i want her in our lives- i want her to meet her grandchildren, be at my wedding, see me walk across the stage- EVERYTHING!.

i dedicate this song to her
i love you Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment