Monday, December 27, 2010

Another BLESSED Christmas...

God blessed me to enjoy another Christmas with my family and although funds were low this year, the LOVE, APPRECIATION, and FUN TIMES weren't. right now i'm watching my brother kick a$$ in COD: Black Ops, and the day before we spent pretty much the entire day, playing GTA 4 and Godfather II. It's the small things like this that make maybe making a minimum payment on a bill instead of making a larger payment, sidestepping buying myself a new coat when i have 3 perfectly good ones in my closet worth it.

I did have a few things i wanted to get off my chest in reference to a few situations that took placed over the holiday weekend, BUT i'll be the bigger person, and PRAY. You do know prayer changes things right? well that's what i'll do. keep it positive ya know?

peep some pics of the blessings (NO this isn't bragging, this is me being thankful for God giving me the ability to provide for my family and my family for thinking to get me some of my fav. things)





No comments:

Post a Comment