Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear God...

Dear GOD,
I know you are testing me to see how strong my faith is in you, how much i trust you, taking me through the fire so i can come out as pure gold. And although I'm a fighter and I never give up. I am coming close; too close for comfort. This is starting to get the best of me, i'm in unfamiliar territory and it's not working. I feel alone, unappreciated and when i need a certain person, their not there to satisfy me or give a genuine comforting ear of support. I don't know how much more I can take. i repeat myself, speak truthfully, and sometimes hold my tongue, i watch as others get praised for their "Words of wisdom" and ideas- some of the same things i've said all along; i put energy into something that feels hopeless-and withhold from giving in to temptation- only to feel back-stabbed when my loyalty goes unnoticed by the person whom should be most appreciative. I'm trying but, I'm only one person. I've stood alone in my life before, i'm very strong and i realize that sometimes being alone is the best company you could have- but at the very same time, what person doesn't want a true person in their life whose not consumed with "self" and appreciative of the support, love, and concern shown to them? who doesn't want a person to be in love with, whose outlook on life is the same? can trust even with life's battles?. is this a sign to give up and walk away? do i leave behind my true feelings for momentary satisfaction? or do i stand alone and continue to fight for something that at times seems like a winless battle?- i'm not sure. that's why i'm calling on you to tell me what i need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment