Monday, November 29, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Chrisette Michele 'Let Freedom Reign' Nov 30.2010 Release Date

One of my favorite Singer's Ms. Chrisette Michele will be releasing her 3rrd album intitled "Let Freedom Reign". The 15-track album features guest appearances from Talib Kweli, Rick Ross and Black Thought (from The Roots).

Chrisette will Let Freedom Reign on 11.30.2010 (PLEASE BUY THIS!!!)

1. “Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 1)”
2. “I’m a Star
3. “Number One
4. “Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 2)”
5. “I Don’t Know Why, But I Do”
6. “Let Freedom Reign” feat. Talib Kweli & Black Thought
7. “Goodbye Game
8. “So Cool”
9. “So in Love” feat. Rick Ross
10. “So in Love” (Skit)
11. “I’m Your Life”
12. “I’m from NY” (Skit)
13. “Unsaid”
14. “If Nobody Sang Along”
15. “I Know Nothing”

Here's some of my favorite tracks off the new album (also in bold if i couldn't post the vid)


No comments:

Post a Comment