Monday, November 22, 2010

Insomniac-tic Thoughts (The Poem)

Complete faith and belief in the lord, yeah I have that
But what’s there to keep me sane; in my sleep I suffer panic attacks
Insomniac, I frequently wake up stay up wondering will this pain and heartache ever cease
Praying for deliverance now; seems like an everyday thing with me
I’m searching for a human being; to put my mind at ease
Hold me & console me and tell me everything’s gonna be alright, I’ll make it at least
Maybe I lack understanding and can’t see that I must allow god to take man’s place
Even though I feel like nobody hears me or understands me. And I’m the only one seeing these tears come down my face
Do I give up on everyone and everything? , leave and don’t look behind me anymore?
Or am I just being weak because what’s happening in my life is more than what I bargained for?
I’m stuck in a dangerous situation, I’m failing fast and I just feel like I need somebody to pick me up
Seems like everybody in my life’s got their own thing going on; forgot about me; or just don’t give a fuck
They say you’ll find out who really cares about you when you’re down and out and in need of a kind word of encouragement
So it doesn’t take a blind man to see in my life whose here for my betterment or my detriment
Yeah I’m reaching out and bitches acting brand new, go months of being social but never to me say was-up
And the nigga’s got a one track mind, seems like the ones I give the room only trying to fuck
Where’s the love; or matter of fact where’s the understanding
I pick and choose real selective, the ones that make it seem to become a corpse just standing
Yes I got my family, but they got their burdens; we stay in prayer to pull us all through
Where’s that person at to help me carry this heavy load? ; or am I supposed to go that alone too?

No comments:

Post a Comment