Thursday, June 2, 2011

My 1st Quote...Age 23....From A Legendary Woman

Let me start this by saying i enjoyed my vacation, time spent with loved ones, and my birthday celebration as a whole. I'm now 23 yrs old, and I'm happy to say i'm constantly growing into the woman i believe God want's me to be. I AM HAPPY. and i look back at the things and people i've overcome in these past years and i'm thankful for the pain, the betrayal, and the experience overall. i'm thankful for being able to move out on my own, at the prime age of 18, to secure employment with reputable agencies, and more recently aquire two things i've been needing since i was of age. These past few days i've learned alot- I've seen alot and although i may not speak on it. i understand it. to those reading this, understand that Ashley will be FINE.....

Today's quote inspired me,

Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. Life is already filled with those who want to bring you down. - Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment