Sunday, June 19, 2011

Is That Your Hair??


It's Summertime, and I personally cannot manage my hair during these humid, wet, funky, and most importantly HOT dayz. So, keeping that in mind, I keep my hair wrapped up as much as possible. exposure to the elements even on the most healthiest hair is bad, so if i have the oppertunity to braid my ish up, and roll-up, crimp, or flat iron a small section in the front and plop (for a lack of a better word) a Half-wig on my hair and be worry free for two weeks straight for the low low price of 12.99-25.99 WHY NOT???!!!!. This post is for all those rude ass ppl who even when my natural hair is showing have the balls to ask me "Is That Your Hair?" "What Kind of Hair is that?".....REALLY!?!?!? what difference does it make, other than for you -in your ignorance- to gloat about the fact that it's not. 9 times out of 10 the hair i brought matches the length of my natural hair which by the way again is resting beautifully under this inexpensive alternative. no matter weather it's growing out of my scalp or attached to a comb/drawstring....it's my hair! and i wear it proudly. attempting to demean anybody for choosing to do what they wish with what god gave them just shows how ignorant you are, and may even boarder on jealously. OPEN YOUR MINDS PPL.....and if you can't do that, mind your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment