Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Music: Mint Condition Feat. Kelly Price "Not My Daddy"

no words need to be said for this song, every single word is great and hits me to my core. my favorite group teamed up with powerhouse Mrs. Kelly Price......a youtube commenter said some thoughts i share whole-heartedly.

"though the title is "Not My Daddy", and I'm sure a lot of women will get STUCK right there, the truth in some cases is that daddy wasn't daddy, so some men are stuck w/ little girls who were never nurtured by daddy & are incomplete because of the void he left!! Both parties deal w/ unresolved issues & hurt from the others past, & no I'm not a KING just because I possess a penis, nor is a woman a QUEEN solely for her having breasts & a vagina! Act the part & u will be treated accordingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment