Thursday, September 29, 2011

What to Expect

Welcome to my memoirs! Now get the hell off my lawn!
I have a lot of old content I am going to be bringing here along with at least one new piece every day. The old content will be mostly movie reviews I have done just because I would like to put them someplace where people will read them.

Every once in a while, Mr. Cratchit will chime in with his opinions which most of you can summarily dismiss. But it was either let him post or face another sleepless night looking at a past that I wanted to forget for a reason!

If you have any ideas, opinions or input then keep them to yourself! But, if you insist on sending me more emails to delete, my contact information is on here somewhere. Bah.

So, welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself but, in reality, I don't really care. And if you are reading this while you are supposed to be working then get back to work! Stop putting your hands into your employer's pockets! Lazy rabble.

No comments:

Post a Comment