Monday, August 29, 2011

Poem "The Soul-Lowest"

a few quick bars to kick-start my therapy sessions

Inside my soul feels soured, I’m not sure weather I’m worthy at times
Feels like these demons I face daily, keep finding their way back into my mind
I want to run away but my heart knows I need to fight
I need to find peace before I lose my will; I swear I’m trying with all my might
On the outside I seem rigid, rough, and of poor attitude
While inside I cry tears of a mad woman, carry the burden of 5 women; fighting the longing of solitude
My game face was shattered a long time ago, I know god’s working with me to turn it around
But it doesn’t change the fact that I’m unsure of weather for it, I’ll be around
I want to keep my head up and remember “Only the Strong Survive”
I wanna make a positive impact, make my mama proud before I die
It’s the future that scares me into thinking I’m runing out of time
So I pray lord please help me, before I lose faith 1st and then my mind
Roaming this world alone I realize that I must keep my  eyes focused
Bring it all to God, wait for his direction, and walk with a purpose
I just have a lot of things on my plate; I wish somebody would genuinely understand
I’m not who I was, nor am I gonna be…..just tryna find my right plan

No comments:

Post a Comment