Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hear My Call....

i can't even explain how excited i was when i logged onto UTube and show that Jilly from Philly released a video for my favorite song (besides blessed) off her new album. let me tell you, i have CRIED a few times to this song. it speaks to me, thru me, and i fully understand every word Jill speaks; i'm not talking "oh woe is me" tears either, i'm talking i'm lost God! i have no direction! i don't know what to do! please, please help me!. that's the kind of bottom i was at. God's grace and mercy brought me to where i am today, i am NOTHING without him. all the nonsense aside, i know i am worthy of living a full life, i know that even at times when it doesn't feel comfortable in my mind or in my days....i KNOW that god is working it out; preparing me for blessings more than i can imagine. i pray for continued growth....but i must say, this song right here??? right now????? got me feeling the need to write....so let me do that. Enjoy



"I'm not where I need to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be, I'm okay and I'm on my way!" - Joyce Meyer


No comments:

Post a Comment