Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a nightly word from borther charles (double post)

There is something I want to share before I call it a night. Whatever storm you're going through is going to pass! If you feel overwhelmed by life, do what you can today and then entrust the rest to GOD! GOD said, "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient… for the day is its own trouble." MATTHEW 6:34. We lose the joy of living in the present when we worry about the future!

There is something I want to share before I call it a night. GOD's Word is like headlights in the dark times! It is full of promises we need to keep us from driving our lives into the ditch of bitterness & despair! His Word promises that He will never leave us nor forsake us! God said, "Your Word is… a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" PSALM 119:105
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment