Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For My 200th Post....Believing In Me

For my 200th Post, I've decided to expand and fully open my heart and RELEASE alot on my mind. For so long now, I've lived in fear, lived a life that other's wanted for me, made decisions that i honestly put no thought in. Consequently, I've experienced much hardship- simply by refusing to take those leaps of faith; afraid to spread my wings and fully fly on my own. I cannot take back the things I've done in the past, but I can make the change needed NOW and start living my life the way I want to. With God, a strong family base, and the assurance that if I fall, God will be there to pick up me and place me in his hand for guidence, I'm done playing the games, done being a fool, done living in a false world. I believe in me, I put me first, and I am in control.


"so i hope you can forgive me I'm not gonna be the way i used to be starting over can be so scary but I'm gonna believe promise I'm not gonna let me down and my transformation starting right now "

No comments:

Post a Comment