Friday, July 29, 2011

Random Rant: I Don't Understand MALES Sometimes......

I'll make this quick.


what bothers me so much about certain "males" is that they HATE to be generalized, "your just like all the rest" or "i knew you weren't different" yet they continue to prove your point SMH. I had a friend ask to "see me", we divised a plan to meet tonite after he got off work. i texted to ensure we were goin out and of course no response, being that ok- maybe he's busy i texted again.... he said it was still on and i asked him to let me know when to get ready....it's now 20 mins to midnite and i still have no response. i'm not sharing this to seek remorse or comfort, believe me it ain't that serious. and if your reading this and point your finger at me, please don't get a big head on ur shoulders. this is what it's like ATTEMPTING to get to know someone.  i realize that it's not them, IT'S ME. i need to go outside my comfort zone and deal with people who prove to me their real and geniune. can't keep going to those whom tell me what i want to hear, but don't put any effort in.....that'll set u up for failure everytime.

but alas, im not gonna sit here and  bash the whole male population off of what one did, smh. it's cool......Moving UP and ONward



No comments:

Post a Comment