Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bruised but NOT Broken........

Well, i know this place very well. it's a place just under victory but right above defeat, a middle i find myself in often. i know what's presently going on in my life is a test of my faith, just in every angle. i can admit that i haven't been handling business and going about things as i should but sh*t, Life can be HARD. esp. when you factor in new feelings, new emotions, and just an uncomfortableness of it all. but it's NOT impossible, no matter how bad it may seem, i know God is watching over me, sending my angels before me and working everything out to the good of his plan- i just need to get my mind right, re-focus on my star player, get my life in order....and take my time. as a gemini i can attest to having a split personality. apart of me wants everything to be right so i'll wait; while the other part needs it NOW. factor in my lack of patience, my lack of understanding the corporate ladder and other things and you have a full-fledge personal battle going on all the time. it gets quite interesting.

none the less, i'm changing my life around- starting today. i'm resting on God's promise that i will be successful, i will be content with whatever he provides me with and i will put in the effort to make him proud. i live for no one else but me. all the naysayers, haters- people who claim to love you and wanna be there for you but are so quick to drag you down....i forgive them, i understand now. for the work situation, loving what i do but hating where i do it at; i understand that i was brought here for a divine reason, there's a lesson to be learned and i'm into learning it now....i accept the adversity, but i will not fight anymore battles in which i know surely i cannot win. i will look out for me, trust me, and do for me because that's the only person i'm responsible for. for my love life which appears to be null and void, i look around and i see a few faces of people who genuingly love me for ME, and only want the best for me and i'm happy, i'm excited, i stand in anticipation knowing that everything will be fine, i'll find that one for me.

for other things in my life, i know it's already been worked out. they can call me whatever they like, say i'm doing this or i'm doing that. but i know who i live for, i know who i answer to.

i may be bruised, but I'M NOT broken............

No comments:

Post a Comment