Monday, March 7, 2011

Between Today and Tomorrow....

Life's been going steady, no real reasons to complain. I'm drawing closer to the end of my winter semester, 1 week from today and it'll all be over. I've been writting essays, applying for scholorships, jobs, and just trying to focus on me. I've been lacking on my blog....but education comes 1st. But between today, and tomorrow I plan on posting a poem that's been on my heart. I need to sit down and write it out, put it on paper.....and i will post/

in the interim, here's a song that's been playing in my head all weekend.

The Legendary Mr. Teddy P...."It Don't Hurt Now...."
 It used to be every night
I would cry my heart out over you,
It used to be every day
I would wish you here close to me.

I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat,
I'd just sit at home and I'd weep,
but now all that has changed,
I've found someone to ease my pain


 

No comments:

Post a Comment